Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Political - Degrading Freedoms

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When one or more countries are considering breaking apart and switching to a new currency thst implies a mess to me.

A financial mess in Greece, and or Spain, doesn't automatically equal a financial mess in 27 different countries in the European Union. It equally doesn't make sense to point out the robust and healthy Latvia and Lithuania and say that everything in Europe must be hunky dory. BTW, there are only 17 countries sharing a currency out of 27 in the Union and the practical and painful realities make it virtually impossible for any country to exit the Euro or the Union (but the media loves to discuss it!)

Citizens of U.S. states considering secession for similar reasons is a similar mess.

No, that's an unpatriotic lunatic fringe who are miffed because their candidate(s) lost an election (but the media loves to discuss it!)

P.S. I'd rather stick to discussions on Tesla and EVs, forgive me if I don't engage further.