TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Poll: Did you edit order after white interior was added to Model 3 AWD?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by EricUSC, Jul 26, 2018.

?

Did you edit your order after white interior became available on the Model 3 AWD?

1. I ordered AWD and kept the black interior.

16 vote(s)
    37.2%
  2. I ordered AWD and changed to white interior.

20 vote(s)
    46.5%
  3. I ordered RWD and didn't make any changes.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. I initially ordered RWD and changed to AWD w/ white interior.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. I ordered P-AWD w/ white interior and didn't make any changes.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. I initially ordered P-AWD w/ white interior and changed to AWD w/ white interior.

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  1. EricUSC

EricUSC Member

White interior became available in the configurator late 7/23 for the non-Performance AWD Model 3. Did you edit your order as a result of this addition? Please vote only if you initially ordered before white interior became available on the non-Performance AWD Model 3 AND if editing the order was still an option for you (Edit button still active). If none of the poll responses apply to you, you can't edit or if you already took delivery, please don't vote.

• Disagree x 1
  2. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member

None of the above.

I ordered P-AWD w/ black interior and didn't make any changes.

3. Adeon

Adeon Member

I didn’t edit; and I’m getting my car this weekend !

• Like x 1
  4. EricUSC

EricUSC Member

Would be interesting to see how the white seats becoming available affected existing orders.

5. JTesmod3

JTesmod3 Member

The white interior looks nice when it's new, no way it stands the test if time though. Ive had biege, grey, and red interiors, as they age they dont hide their blemishes like black

• Like x 1
  6. fallen888

fallen888 Member.. hehe, I said "member"

I was on the phone with a Tesla sales guy yesterday and he confirmed that any configuration changes after finalizing your order that relate to how it would be physically altered (i.e. interior color, paint color, any hardware-related changes) would result in a delay of built and delivery.

7. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member

I hope this is true, I had a messed up order and they modified the order themselves to correct it, but my order date on the order agreement changed from June 26th to July 25th. :(