Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

POLL: Did you pay cash, finance or lease?

Did you pay cash, finance or lease?

• Cash

Votes: 55 51.9%
  • Finance

Votes: 50 47.2%
  • Lease

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think there should have been a 4th poll option . . as I'm curious to know what percentage of responders paid for their MS with the proceeds of TSLA gains !

(Perhaps that could be qualified as, say, 75% or more of the car's purchase price was derived from TSLA profits.)

How did (or will) you afford the S?

I'm interested in seeing how you're able to afford, finance, or plan to save up for the S.

High paying job?
Winning the lottery?
Inheritance/come from a wealthy family?
Traded in your BMW/Mercedes/Porsche/other expensive car?
Living a frugal lifestyle?

I mainly want to hear the stories from the people who would never buy a car as expensive as the Model S but were converted into buying/saving up for it.

I'm interested in seeing how you're able to afford, finance, or plan to save up for the S.

High paying job?
Winning the lottery?

I mainly want to hear the stories from the people who would never buy a car as expensive as the Model S but were converted into buying/saving up for it.
Saving up! + lots of overtime

Almost there! Just a few more months of hard work! The wait is killing me... I WANT IT NOW!

High paying job?
Winning the lottery?

We've been frugal. This is probably 2X what we've spent on cars previously. Really tired of gas, maintenance and second guessing myself any time a brass ring came by on the merry go round of life. Can't wait for my grin. Only 27 more days!