Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

POLL: Model 3 Options, what will you spend your money on?

What options will you spend your money on?

• AWD

Votes: 307 64.8%
  • Performance AWD (Ludicrous Speed Upgrade)

Votes: 117 24.7%
  • Interior Upgrade Package (Leather, etc.)

Votes: 239 50.4%
  • Upgraded Wheels

Votes: 91 19.2%
  • Premium Paint (Three-Stage colors or Matte Finish options)

Votes: 147 31.0%
  • Larger Battery

Votes: 402 84.8%
  • Glass Panel Roof

Votes: 249 52.5%
  • Smart Air Suspension

Votes: 170 35.9%
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package

Votes: 163 34.4%
  • Other (Please write in a reply)

Votes: 77 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Leather interior, matte paint if it's an option and a larger battery for sure. If autopilot isn't standard I'd add that as well but hope it is and I hope SC are still free.

Autopilot won't be standard, that is why they only say that the hardware is included as are the "safety features". (Which I think the safety features will be required by law around the time the Model 3 starts shipping, so that isn't really giving you much.)

front and rear cams ( option )
easy access panel to 12V battery ( to jumpstart the vehicle when 12V battery fails ) (standard)
foldeable rearview mirrors ( for easy parking ) ( option )
12v plug in trunk to plug cooler box ( option )

Not to run the price too high but these options exist on my Passat right now and I use them often.

Reactions: AlanSqB and PTADO
Old Fart here......for me AWD (winter driving), Premium interior (nothing less than the equivalent of Audi Prestige level for me), Longest Range battery & the Air Suspension. Surprisingly they are the top on the list. My guess....$55K.

Wish List:

"Adjustable" levels of regen braking.
We have both a MS and a BEV i3 and I love the strong regen on the i3.
My daily commute is 20 miles one way and I can often get to work without ever touching the brake pedal in the i3. (Unless someone cuts me off in traffic haha).
The MS gives a choice between "none" and "standard" which is fine but I wish I could get a stronger level also. The MS regen will not bring you to a complete stop and neither will it significantly slow you at speed.
At first my wife was thrown off by the i3 but after a 1000 miles of driving, switching back and forth between cars, she's ready for the i3 level of regen in her Tesla.
It would be awesome if the M3 gave a third, higher setting.
As new EV drivers progress in their one-pedal driving skills having the ability to switch to "max" regen would be really cool.