Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll : What is your average daily miles on FSD Beta ?

How many miles, on average, do you drive daily on FSD Beta ?

• 0 - Have FSD Beta, but I don't use it

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • 1-5

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • 6-10

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • 11-15

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • 16-20

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 21-25

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 25-30

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • >30

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm. Do you want the mean, median, or mode? And do you want to include all days? Or just the days on which the car was driven? Among those six permutations, 3 would fall into the 1-5 category, so that's what I voted.

Excluding highway, not sure. Should exclude weekends? Arghhh time for me to go to bed. Too much thinking this late.

The idea is to figure out how many miles of FSD Beta does the fleet drive. For eg. if it is 5 miles on average per day, with a fleet of 60k miles, it would be 300k miles on FSD Beta a day that Tesla is getting data for.

So - I guess I'm looking for (total number of miles drives on FSD Beta in a month) / (number of days in the month).

The idea is to figure out how many miles of FSD Beta does the fleet drive. For eg. if it is 5 miles on average per day, with a fleet of 60k miles, it would be 300k miles on FSD Beta a day that Tesla is getting data for.

So - I guess I'm looking for (total number of miles drives on FSD Beta in a month) / (number of days in the month).
Got it. That would be the mean FSD miles of all of the days, including days not driven. The answer I gave you was the right one. :)

I drive 20-25 miles a day to and from kid's school and work, with an errand or lunch meeting thrown in here or there. And while some of that is on the "highway" it's on into bumper-to-bumper traffic and then back off again after a couple of miles, so I counted it.

Reactions: EVNow
I need a 0-1.

I use it at a 4 way stop twice a day.

It won't do turns at intersections correctly
It won't go straight correctly on Bothell-Everett Hwy (an awful road in WA State) because its missing lane divider dots
It can handle a 4 way stop going straight at least some of the time.

I don't do any freeway driving so in theory I could use it from my home to my work, and back. That's 15 miles total.

I need a 0-1.

I use it at a 4 way stop twice a day.

It won't do turns at intersections correctly
It won't go straight correctly on Bothell-Everett Hwy (an awful road in WA State) because its missing lane divider dots
It can handle a 4 way stop going straight at least some of the time.

I don't do any freeway driving so in theory I could use it from my home to my work, and back. That's 15 miles total.
You mean you just turn it on at the 4 way stop and nowhere else ?

I'll checkout Bothell-Everette highway one of these days.