TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Positive Review from China...

Discussion in 'Video' started by Ames, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Ames

Ames Member

#1 Ames, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    A very positive review from China with some good night shots of MC red (properly done in low mode). Skip right to the end for a genuinely panicked passenger launch reaction.

English subtitles.

2. Liz G

Liz G P03056

I have to agree with his assessment. That even with all the power and acceleration the car offers it has a very calming effect on you when you drive it.

3. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Electron Pilot

What a great review!

4. Grendal

Grendal Active Member

A very thorough review that highlights all the best aspects of the car. The only thing missing was a comment on the touchscreen. He mentions his earlier review of the P85 where he probably spent more time with it there and didn't want to repeat himself. Excellent review and an excellent reviewer.

5. jkliu47

jkliu47 Member

Also, other than commenting on its ride, reviewing the transformative improvements on the P85D's handling with the addition of an extra motor was missing.

But an excellent review otherwise, and definitely geared to the local Chinese auto aficionado's POV.

6. commasign

commasign Active Member

Great review. If Tesla can deploy both urban and road-trip superchargers in China to the same density as they have in California, charging and range anxiety will be non-issues. The Chinese market is theirs for the taking.

7. beths11

beths11 THE LONG RANGER

I'm not one to sit through a 13 minute video, but it grabbed my attention and held it, even though I knew everything he was going to say. Great Tesla Ad.

8. CSFTN

CSFTN Member

There's nothing third world about that video ... really well done.

9. Matthias Buhl

Matthias Buhl Member

Wow. I was really surprised by this extremely well done review. I wish there was someone in Germany doing such sensible and well-thougt-out car reviews.

Thanks for sharing.

10. jkliu47

jkliu47 Member

:confused: Looks like this video link doesn't work anymore. Did anyone get a copy?