Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible reservation number hint on My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine are:
<input class="ReservationId" type="hidden" name="common_reservation_id" value="3664xx" />
<input class="ReservationId" type="hidden" name="common_reservation_id" value="3664xx" />

Reservated 2 in the Netherlands Eindhoven at 10:05 on 31 march. (was 4th in line).

this numbers makes a lot more sense then the RN numbers.
Model 3 Order Number RN108459xxx
Model 3 Order Number RN107121xxx

I don't own a tesla yet, those will be the first 2 :).

So we ended up reserving two units at opposite ends of the 31st (my wife wasn't convinced until the end of the reveal).

I was somewhere around #60 in line in Eden Prairie, MN (Central time) on launch day and my reservation # is 377,6XX

My wife reserved hers at the very end of the live feed. Didn't Elon say something like 133k reserved at that time? Her # is 474,7XX which would imply the starting number was somewhere around 330,000 unless my figure from his announcement is incorrect.

Here's a little data for the mix. I deliberately waited one month to reserve. I don't want one of the first run cars. Frankly, I don't want the first couple hundred thousand.

Reservation: 05/05/2016, 2:38 PM - 736XXX

It's probably an 'Identity' column in a SQL database, setup with a seed number, incrementing by 1.

Since this could also have Model S in it as well it appears based on what is posted that employees might be in the 350k range. We can probably assume (with error of course) that 10-20% of the numbers between 350k and 360k are probably for Model S and Model X. So just simply taking your number and subtracting from 352k gives a basic guess of where you are in line. Then I am sure Tesla will do a query that takes employees and previous owners out first based on order in line and region. Then non-owners will be queried sorted by their place in line and region. Some people of course are off because of some technical issue. Either they'll get pulled where their number actually is or Tesla has a time stamp to pull them. I hope for them the later is the case. Even then based on other posts it should be easy to tell now where someone is in line based on the time of the order.

So for me if I take 380 - 352 = 28k of total orders. For the US I am 380 - 370 = 10k which is where I was guessing my place was. (I got the 370k from Mad Hungarian's post)

Here's a little data for the mix. I deliberately waited one month to reserve. I don't want one of the first run cars. Frankly, I don't want the first couple hundred thousand.

Reservation: 05/05/2016, 2:38 PM - 736XXX

It's probably an 'Identity' column in a SQL database, setup with a seed number, incrementing by 1.
Interesting...

I reserved on 4/25 online, ten days before you. New Tesla owner and not an employee.

My number is 720XXX...
hmmmm......

Dan

Model 3 ID List

I will maintain this until we can find out what order there is. Add your info in the first page and I will sort and move it around in the other.

It would probably be better to set this up as a google form. The spreadsheets have lock out after a number of people start to try to edit. This happened on the spreadsheet that people were using to determine when people would get in line for the reservations.

I was one of the quickest Tesla employees to pre-order as soon as it became available. My common reservation number is 351,xxx. I'm thinking it actually starts off at 350,000 for the common reservation number.

thanks for sharing and I believe you're correct given the bulk load of people (those who stood in line early morning on 3/31) having a CRN starting with 36x,xxx or 37x,xxx.

Reading just a few lines of codes above, we have:

<input class="VinName" type="hidden" name="common_vin_name" value="" />
<input class="CountryCode" type="hidden" name="common_country_code" value="US" />
<input class="ModelCode" type="hidden" name="common_model_code" value="m3" />
<input class="ModelName" type="hidden" name="common_model_name" value="Model 3" />

<input class="ConfigId" type="hidden" name="common_config_id" value="" />
<input class="Region" type="hidden" name="common_region" value="NA" />

Note the bold one I highlighted here. If there's any Model S/X reservation holder out there, it would be great if you can check the source code to see under the ModelCode and ModelName that are NOT for your Model 3 reservation, if the "ReservationId" in discussion here is substantially different.
In-store, East Coast, about 2:30pm on March 31st - 386xx.

Reserved a CPO Model S on May 13th. Source code per FallenOne's request:

<input class="CountryCode" type="hidden" name="common_country_code" value="US" />
<input class="ModelCode" type="hidden" name="common_model_code" value="ms" />
<input class="ModelName" type="hidden" name="common_model_name" value="Model S" />
<input class="ConfigId" type="hidden" name="common_config_id" value="11387xxx" />
<input class="Region" type="hidden" name="common_region" value="NA" />
<input class="Uid" type="hidden" name="common_uid" value="9287xxxx" />
<input class="ReservationId" type="hidden" name="common_reservation_id" value="748xxx" />

Not sure if this helps.....