Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible supercharger location? - North Andover, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drove by 1600 Osgood Street (Osgood landing) by the Amazon fulfillment center and noticed some fencing go up around some of the parking spaces and the transformer. I tried looking for permits or evidence of a charging station going in but I couldn't find anything. Anyone with more information on this location?
IMG_1639.jpeg

After digging a bit, I agree that this location is probably not EDV's based on where this appears to be (42.73283168980067, -71.11457788864055). I was also unable to find any permits or recent planning board activity related to anything at this location. It would probably be worth monitoring to see what develops at this location in the weeks/months ahead, although my guess is if it's EV charging, it might be employee focused and not a public charging site.

1704130871813.png

After digging a bit, I agree that this location is probably not EDV's based on where this appears to be (42.73283168980067, -71.11457788864055). I was also unable to find any permits or recent planning board activity related to anything at this location. It would probably be worth monitoring to see what develops at this location in the weeks/months ahead, although my guess is if it's EV charging, it might be employee focused and not a public charging site.

View attachment 1004808
Thanks for doing some digging! This location for a supercharger did seem odd to me (even though there is tons of space) mainly because the Osgood Landing building is mostly vacant from what I can tell. It looks very run down and unmaintained. I'll keep us posted periodically as I drive by it on my way to the gym but hopefully we start seeing some Tesla chargers!

I drove by earlier today and there were a few solar company trucks on-site with crews working. There is a large solar farm adjacent to this property so I guess they might be doing some work/maintenance on the solar connection given the latest permits describing such. I'll continue to monitor and update if I see any charger action.

• Helpful
Reactions: ItsNotAboutTheMoney
I assume just either redoing some sidewalk or something under the sidewalk.
Lots of fresh paving there.
The photo shared seemed to have a whole new (additional) transformer & electrical panel consistent with an EV charging site when compared with google street view, so it does seem possible this is some kind of EV charging install.