Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post MCU2 Upgrade Rear Camera Slow/Laggy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,

This may have been discussed already in the dark camera thread but I didn’t run across it so I wanted to post it here. I did the MCU2 upgrade a few weeks ago and noticed that my rear camera when I switch to reverse is laggy compared to when I was on MCU1. Everything else in the upgrade has been great, but this little issue has been really bugging me. Has anyone else had this issue or am I alone in this? I’m currently running FW 2021.4.15 and I have a 2017 MS with the FSD computer.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Guys,

This may have been discussed already in the dark camera thread but I didn’t run across it so I wanted to post it here. I did the MCU2 upgrade a few weeks ago and noticed that my rear camera when I switch to reverse is laggy compared to when I was on MCU1. Everything else in the upgrade has been great, but this little issue has been really bugging me. Has anyone else had this issue or am I alone in this? I’m currently running FW 2021.4.15 and I have a 2017 MS with the FSD computer.

Thanks in advance!
The difference between my car and yours is that mine is a 2017 MX. Otherwise same MCU2, same firmware, and HW3. No issues here.