TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

"Post Reply" button not working on first click

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by BluestarE3, Nov 19, 2016.

1. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

When submitting a reply to a thread, the first time you click the "Post Reply" button, it just shifts the "Upload a File" down below the "More Options" button. Have to click "Post Reply" a second time before it is submitted. This happened on both a mobile (Android) device and on a PC with Firefox (may also happen with other browsers and platforms, but haven't tried them).

• Like x 1
  2. Canuck

Canuck Well-Known Member

Happens to me too on Windows 10 and Chrome.

3. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

IExplore on Windows 10 as well.

4. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

Happens in Edge on Win 10, had it happen twice now. (I'll see what happens when I click "Post Reply")

Edit: It happened again. Here's a screenshot of how the buttons stack up incorrectly after the first click:

postreply.PNG

Edit 2: It doesn't happen when you save a post you edited :)

• Like x 1
  5. mkjayakumar

mkjayakumar Active Member

Yup.. happens in every browser I tried..

6. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

... If they had only kept the old forum software. Sigh. It was so stable. It never created problems. I should have left this forum when I threatened to for such a long time after the big back-end switch... ;)

• Funny x 1
  7. wdolson

wdolson Active Member

I guess I'm not the only one. I'm using Firefox on Win 7 and get the same thing.

8. danny

danny Administrator

Yup it happens everywhere. We are aware of this and it is first inline for a fix. Thanks.

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
  9. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Ha!

I believe this issue is resolved.

10. mkjayakumar

mkjayakumar Active Member

Although can't hold a candle to Tapatalk by a mile, this is the best browser based forum software I have seen in terms of usability and customization - on a mobile (specifically iPhone) device. Kudos.