Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powder coat wheels in Arizona

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My white 100D X is getting completely wrapped in matte clear bra, window tinted, and getting satin black chrome delete. Next is the wheels. Anyone have vendor recommendations for wheel powder coating in Phoenix area? Should I do satin black like the chrome delete or do a gloss black? How about achieving a black chrome finish and color by powder coating?

I recommend Apex customs, they wrapped my car with clear bra (fenders, hood, lights, bumper,mirrors) as well as tint, calipers and wheels. I went with satin black. As a girl I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the black wheels but I love them! They do all work in the shop. I did have to get my tires balanced afterwards even though they did include it. I would definitely go back to them.

I recommend Apex customs, they wrapped my car with clear bra (fenders, hood, lights, bumper,mirrors) as well as tint, calipers and wheels. I went with satin black. As a girl I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the black wheels but I love them! They do all work in the shop. I did have to get my tires balanced afterwards even though they did include it. I would definitely go back to them.
Thanks for the rec! Will check them out.

My white 100D X is getting completely wrapped in matte clear bra, window tinted, and getting satin black chrome delete. Next is the wheels. Anyone have vendor recommendations for wheel powder coating in Phoenix area? Should I do satin black like the chrome delete or do a gloss black? How about achieving a black chrome finish and color by powder coating?
Older post I know but can you post a picture of the result. Thinking of this combo for our Model 3 (if not red :))

Here ya go.

Attachments

• IMG_1814.JPG
    IMG_1814.JPG
    512.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_1817.JPG
    IMG_1817.JPG
    402.8 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1825.JPG
    IMG_1825.JPG
    359.3 KB · Views: 216