Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

power steering failed within 3 months.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my power steering failed on a car that is only 3 months old with 500miles. service from tesla was absolutely s***.
they refused a tow to service centre, and insisted i waste a whole day off work and drive a dangerous car without steering to service centre my self.

their answer to every query is : reboot

i would not recommend this car or company to any one

otherr brnds of car would have picked up from home , leave a replacement car . but tesla refuse to accept any responsibility. the words "customer service" is not in their brief.

All models of all cars have problems. It's not just a Tesla thing.

How did you drive a car without steering? Or maybe it was just a little tougher?

Did they fix your power steering? How was the service department once you got there?

Do you have your car up for sale yet?

I can ABSOLUTELY tell you that most other brands would NOT have picked your car up from home. And so many shops would have probably takes many days to fix it.

• Disagree
Reactions: hollow23
my power steering failed on a car that is only 3 months old with 500miles. service from tesla was absolutely s***.
they refused a tow to service centre, and insisted i waste a whole day off work and drive a dangerous car without steering to service centre my self.

their answer to every query is : reboot

i would not recommend this car or company to any one

otherr brnds of car would have picked up from home , leave a replacement car . but tesla refuse to accept any responsibility. the words "customer service" is not in their brief.
I have never had a car company do that for me, but then again, Tesla is the first "expensive" car I have ever got.