Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power Surge at Supercharger actually 'jerked' my car- Scary!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn this is solved! Everybody knows a crazy biiiitch named Christine. BuckCherry even wrote a song about her. Even the movie Christine was crazy. That's like naming your car Cujo! What were you thinking? ;)

It was my Mom's fault. She loves the movie Christine and since she is self driving, my mom felt it was perfect. And every time she talked about the car, she called her Christine. I finally caved. Dang it!

Last edited:
It doesn't matter WHAT caused it. It's the fact that it happened. We can guess all day as to why- it could have been aliens. I never asked about anyone's hypothesis- and lets face it, it is a hypothesis guys- for what caused it.

What matters is how Tesla handles it since it was a Tesla Supercharger. They told me it wouldn't be covered under the car warranty. THAT is the main reason I posted this. And the fact that it actually happened so people would be aware.

And I will say it again- the surge came from the supercharger and Tesla confirmed it with the car logs. My car did move- and I have a witness inside of the car to confirm it. And an earthquake DID NOT MOVE MY CAR and there was no earthquake that day!!!!!!

I really hope it's all clear this time guys!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocky_H
It doesn't matter WHAT caused it. It's the fact that it happened. We can guess all day as to why- it could have been aliens. I never asked about anyone's hypothesis- and lets face it, it is a hypothesis guys- for what caused it.

What matters is how Tesla handles it since it was a Tesla Supercharger. They told me it wouldn't be covered under the car warranty. THAT is the main reason I posted this. And the fact that it actually happened so people would be aware.

And I will say it again- the surge came from the supercharger and Tesla confirmed it with the car logs. My car did move- and I have a witness inside of the car to confirm it. And an earthquake DID NOT MOVE MY CAR and there was no earthquake that day!!!!!!

I really hope it's all clear this time guys!!

9189283.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: RachH