Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall & Solar "tab" disappeared on version 3.10.14

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife updated her phone to app version 4.00. I have not updated my phone app since I like the combo graphs. However, today, my app stopped showing the solar / powerwall "tab". Rebooting the phone didn't help. Any one else see this? Any suggestions? or am I forced to go to the 4.0 version?

My wife updated her phone to app version 4.00. I have not updated my phone app since I like the combo graphs. However, today, my app stopped showing the solar / powerwall "tab". Rebooting the phone didn't help. Any one else see this? Any suggestions? or am I forced to go to the 4.0 version?
what tab is this? My v3 seems to still be working fine on my phone

I used the term "tab" loosely. When looking at one of my teslas I swipe left and get the second Tesla. Normally when I swipe again I would get my solar/power/grid/home screen. Not any more. That display is no longer accessible on my phone with the 3.x version. It's on my wife's phone with the 4.x version.

You dont mention what phone OS you are talking about (iOS or Android).

I have an older iPhone (version 6) that I installed the tesla app on, because its not eligible for version 4 of the app and I wanted something with version 3 available to me.

I can still swipe between car / powerwall / solar on an iphone 6, with tesla app 3.10.14.