Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-delivery hang tag and car markings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone decipher what "NO TIK" means? My delivery is scheduled for 9/25 so I decided to swing by the service center in Owings Mills, MD. Lot was full, probably 50% Model 3 but lots of S and X as well. At least 50 Model 3's with scheduled dates from now until 9/29. There were four that had "inventory" or "not matched" on the hang tag. VINs were from 33xxx to 101xxx. Seems like white interior were all 100xxx+. See attached pictures.

Car was dusty and dirty from sitting under a tree. Inside looked really clean. Didn't see any major issues on the outside of the car. It also had NJ written on it (lots of other cars did too). Wonder if these came via train to New Jersey and then truck to Maryland?

Attachments

• car front.jpg
    car front.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 80
  • car rear.jpg
    car rear.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 56
  • car side.jpg
    car side.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 64
  • hang tag.jpg
    hang tag.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 80
  • lot of cars.jpg
    lot of cars.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 60
  • lot of cars2.jpg
    lot of cars2.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 55
  • lot of cars3.jpg
    lot of cars3.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 51
  • lot of cars4.jpg
    lot of cars4.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 59
  • mfg date.jpg
    mfg date.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 55
Thanks for this post -- very valuable info for me. I'm scheduled for delivery at Owings Mills on Monday, 9/24 so I'm going to head over there
Sunday to take a sneak preview of my car and go through my exterior pre-delivery check list. Should save time on Monday.