Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre delivery tips

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
Just ordered a Tesla model 3 this week.
(SR+ black with white interior).

Any tips on what to look out for on my account page in terms of delivery progression?

Also, and other pre delivery tips are welcome!

Thanks, really excited for this car!

Did you upload drivers license and insurance yet? I assume yes.

Then the wait begins...

Eventually the contract will show up in your account.

But the fun begins when they send you the text with your tentative delivery date!

I didn’t really get great feedback from my account updates showing steady progress but I have only purchased inventory cars at a store.

Congrats of the car! It is really a step into the future.

Do you have charging figured out? That kept me up while waiting for the car to come.

Bob

Yeah, drivers license and insurance has been uploaded. Electrician is coming Tuesday!

Did you upload drivers license and insurance yet? I assume yes.

Then the wait begins...

Eventually the contract will show up in your account.

But the fun begins when they send you the text with your tentative delivery date!

I didn’t really get great feedback from my account updates showing steady progress but I have only purchased inventory cars at a store.

Congrats of the car! It is really a step into the future.

Do you have charging figured out? That kept me up while waiting for the car to come.

Bob

Reactions: AhwatukeeDad
Hi,
Just ordered a Tesla model 3 this week.
(SR+ black with white interior).

Any tips on what to look out for on my account page in terms of delivery progression?

Also, and other pre delivery tips are welcome!

Thanks, really excited for this car!

You will get an email like this:

“Hello,
My name is Francois and I am your Model 3 Delivery Advisor. I am very excited to share the good news that your Model 3 should be in production soon and on the way to our service center and ready for delivery.
Once I can see your car in production, I will have a better estimate as to a delivery timeline.
In the meantime please complete the rest of your online profile, if you haven’t already.”