Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-Order for Family Member

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very simply, doesn't or might Tesla treat used cars differently than new cars for some purposes regarding services?

My experience as the second owner of a Roadster is that I've always felt like Tesla has treated me as if I were an original Roadster owner - no difference between whether I was the original or a second owner (outside of the early difficulties mea nd Service had, getting the owner's name for my car updated :)).

I don't believe Tesla either intentionally, or unintentionally, segments owners into buyers of new Teslas and buyers of used Teslas. We're all just Tesla owners.

My experience as the second owner of a Roadster is that I've always felt like Tesla has treated me as if I were an original Roadster owner - no difference between whether I was the original or a second owner (outside of the early difficulties mea nd Service had, getting the owner's name for my car updated :)).

I don't believe Tesla either intentionally, or unintentionally, segments owners into buyers of new Teslas and buyers of used Teslas. We're all just Tesla owners.
My experience as well. In fact, the local service folks went out of their way to welcome me into the fold, and have maintained that relationship ever since.