Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-owned Teslas in Central America

Can Central America benefit from pre-owned Tesla vehicles?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if this is even the right forum for this but given that everyone here is very supportive and wiling to help, I post this with no ill will intended.

Would like to start an independent Tesla service center and charging infrastructure in El Salvador. A microscopic version of what Tesla is in the USA in charging infrastructure and service centers to promote E vehicles in general. Can come up with a million to start the venture and hope to eventually make some money in the process in the end, but most importantly motivate people to consider switching to electromobility.

Need the knowledge to build Supercharging stations, Power packs, Power walls and vehicle service know how, etc.

The idea is to provide charging stations in busy and or strategic locations throughout the country to serve future customers of any preowned electric vehicle. I would like to start with Teslas.

Observations, advise, knowledge, is what I'm looking for; for now is all in. concept but very eager to explore it with hopes of bringing it to fruition. No worries you're not gonna hurt my feelings!! lol