Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Prediction: Coal has fallen. Nuclear is next then Oil.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Smug alert in CO!

Here's the latest in Las Vegas!

1709331356600.png

Reactions: UncaNed
Same with CO2, it totally reverses the efforts when it leaks back out. LOL
dont forget about the methane diaster
1709405021395.png

"Methane is more than 28 times as potent as carbon dioxide at trapping heat in the atmosphere. Over the last two centuries, methane concentrations in the atmosphere have more than doubled, largely due to human-related activities."

• Informative
Reactions: mspohr and Dave EV
dont forget about the methane diaster
View attachment 1023934
"Methane is more than 28 times as potent as carbon dioxide at trapping heat in the atmosphere. Over the last two centuries, methane concentrations in the atmosphere have more than doubled, largely due to human-related activities."

Yep, it's amazing how much less China emits per capita and they are producing most of the goods the world enjoys. So what does the US do to generate all that pollution? Leisure activities?

To be fair, the US is the number one producer of oil and NG. So that is a source of carbon and methane. It isn't like we are all sitting on the couch.

The US has a problem with SUVs and distances driven. Very few of us live in public transportation citiies. Our other problem in all the flights. Tons of people fly to various places for work. And then we have large houses.

Being rich and spread out - like no other country in the world - was bound to be high carbon even if we were otherwise reasonable (which we aren't).

To be fair, the US is the number one producer of oil and NG. So that is a source of carbon and methane. It isn't like we are all sitting on the couch.

The US has a problem with SUVs and distances driven. Very few of us live in public transportation citiies. Our other problem in all the flights. Tons of people fly to various places for work. And then we have large houses.

Being rich and spread out - like no other country in the world - was bound to be high carbon even if we were otherwise reasonable (which we aren't).
Good argument for public transportation in cities and Intercity trains.
Europe has much better infrastructure. I've lived there and used city busses and trains as well as Intercity trains. Europe bans short haul flights.

Talk about big houses. People on NextDoor complaining about high natural gas bill (>$500) while mine and many others are <$100. Big houses, old leaky windows, poorly designed homes (open floor plan, vaulted ceiling), swimming pool and hot tub in the back yard, etc. It's like the Queen of France telling me that life is hard. LOL

Talk about big houses. People on NextDoor complaining about high natural gas bill (>$500) while mine and many others are <$100. Big houses, old leaky windows, poorly designed homes (open floor plan, vaulted ceiling), swimming pool and hot tub in the back yard, etc. It's like the Queen of France telling me that life is hard. LOL
Agree, even if you have it $$, it’s about simplifying and consuming less, reuse, recycle
My wife and I share our MY, lucky right now we have no work commutes

Reactions: iPlug