Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Prediction: Model X price will be reduced to $78K in January 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is, they also raised the base price almost $9000, its considered a compact car, which is strange, cause it looks like a station wagon, but is smaller than the Model 3?

Why's is this in the X forum?

1707412869849.png

Last edited:
It is, they also raised the base price almost $9000, its considered a compact car, which is strange, cause it looks like a station wagon, but is smaller than the Model 3?

Why's is this in the X forum?

View attachment 1016550
Porsche with a VW Jetta, Toyota Corolla, BMW I4 form factor for $200K.... I think I will pass, that thing is puny...

1707452196272.png

Attachments

• 1707452159223.png
    1707452159223.png
    612.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tiger
When we picked up our X January 10th, it had the same disclosure. The only annoying thing to me is the door opening (driver and passenger front), has erectile disfunction and only auto opens about 3 inches, verses the full monty opening. My wife doesn't care, and since I don't drive the X, it really isn't an issue for me. I like the S doors better, door opening wasn't even on my list of must have features, I am sure if you are 80 years old with a damaged rotator cuff, it may mean a lot to you.

When we picked up our X January 10th, it had the same disclosure. The only annoying thing to me is the door opening (driver and passenger front), has erectile disfunction and only auto opens about 3 inches, verses the full monty opening.

Is it a malfunction in the door opening or just a software issue? Does it open fully in the dance mode?

My wife doesn't care, and since I don't drive the X, it really isn't an issue for me. I like the S doors better, door opening wasn't even on my list of must have features, I am sure if you are 80 years old with a damaged rotator cuff, it may mean a lot to you.
😂 I would be afraid that it would smash into cars parked side by side.

Is it a malfunction in the door opening or just a software issue? Does it open fully in the dance mode?

😂 I would be afraid that it would smash into cars parked side by side.
I didnt even know there was a dance mode....I'll have to play with that... I think they are using Tesla Vision to manage the doors and either the camera needs glasses or they haven't written the code to replace the proximity sensors, that they pulled. Typical first world problems. MEH, Good news is the fart app works :(

Last edited: