Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity Charges

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve seen some people in the US have started to be charged for Premium Connectivity and there was mention of it in the latest software with Backgammon.

However I can’t see anything in my account when I log in.

Has anyone got a notice about it yet?

I don’t think that’ll be the case based on the US FAQ

Will there be a trial period for Premium Connectivity?Tesla Account.

All deliveries of Model 3 Standard Range and Standard Range Plus on or before December 31, 2019 will receive a 30-day complimentary Premium Connectivity trial

I've looked at the documentation for our SR+ and can't find any reference to the Premium Connectivity trial. I do know I initially thought we didn't have it (used to tether the car to my phone) but was set right at a visit to the service centre after a flat tyre.

At that time I thought a year was mentioned, but that might not be right. What I can confirm is that service centre visit was October 15, well over 30 days ago and we still have it.

I've looked at the documentation for our SR+ and can't find any reference to the Premium Connectivity trial. I do know I initially thought we didn't have it (used to tether the car to my phone) but was set right at a visit to the service centre after a flat tyre.

At that time I thought a year was mentioned, but that might not be right. What I can confirm is that service centre visit was October 15, well over 30 days ago and we still have it.
I've had Premium Connectivity in my sr+ for months and I take it as part of my sr+ with no trail period.

• Disagree
Reactions: OzVic and strykeroz

it was 1 year for LR (premium interior) cars and nothing more SR/SR+, but they gave (at least) 30 days when V10 was released.