Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity Referral Stack after current subscription?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone used the referral reward for premium connectivity that had a current active subscription? It doesn’t state anywhere that it will stack and I don’t want to overwrite my existing time.

I also know how benefits change frequently so I don’t want to wait until the end of my current subscription before adding another year to it 😎.

Any ideas or feedback would be great!

Hi guys,

I'm based in Canada and I have been subscribed to the monthly premium connectivity plan. My billing date is on every 14th of each month, my credit card gets charged automatically. Yesterday (22 Sept) I activated the "1 year premium subscription" using my referral points. Does anyone know what would happen to my currency plan?

Thank you!!

How long does it take for the redeem process to "update" that you've subscribed to a new 1 year premium connectivity? I redeem 2500 credit and the Tesla logo was pending in the middle of the screen for quite a while, then afterwards, it's still showing 10000 credit and premium connectivity inactive. My subscription ended 11/30 and now it's 12/1 so I'm trying to redeem it, but not sure if it went though or not.

How long does it take for the redeem process to "update" that you've subscribed to a new 1 year premium connectivity? I redeem 2500 credit and the Tesla logo was pending in the middle of the screen for quite a while, then afterwards, it's still showing 10000 credit and premium connectivity inactive. My subscription ended 11/30 and now it's 12/1 so I'm trying to redeem it, but not sure if it went though or not.
It was instantaneous for me. Sounds like it didn't go through