Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity Unlimited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a used 2020 tesla model x. I just releaized that it has unlimited free premium connectivity. I do like this feature but it does not let me access the theater which is one of the reasons I wanted to get this car. Can anyone fix this or cancel unlimited premium connectivity.

Why would you want to cancel something you are not paying for?

For Tesla theater using the premium, were you in park and a good LTE service area? You should be able to use the LTE connection to stream videos and movies with Tesla theater with premium connectivity.

I just got a used 2020 tesla model x. I just releaized that it has unlimited free premium connectivity. I do like this feature but it does not let me access the theater which is one of the reasons I wanted to get this car. Can anyone fix this or cancel unlimited premium connectivity.
Are you sure? I thought that after mid-2018, the premium connectivity was only good for one year from the original purchase. In any event you will have to contact Tesla to make any changes. No one here can help you. This board is not affiliated with Tesla in any respect.