Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, we've had our MYLR for 4 weeks and I want to subscribe to Premium Connectivity. I understood you could buy 1 year subscription for $100 (approx) but I can only find monthly sub. at $10 per month. I'd like to save the $20.
It probably also reflects a bit of a quirk when the pricing for premium connectivity was rolled out. E Musk announced that the price was $10 and then someone in Australia tweeted back that it was costing more than $10. Clearly not considering that USD10 was not AUD10. It might also seem that this did not occur to E Musk either who tweeted back that he would fix that and sure enough the price went to 10AUD per month.

So the extra 20% off by purchasing it a year at a time would be nice, but with current exchange rates you are already doing much better than the baseline US subscription.

It probably also reflects a bit of a quirk when the pricing for premium connectivity was rolled out. E Musk announced that the price was $10 and then someone in Australia tweeted back that it was costing more than $10. Clearly not considering that USD10 was not AUD10. It might also seem that this did not occur to E Musk either who tweeted back that he would fix that and sure enough the price went to 10AUD per month.

So the extra 20% off by purchasing it a year at a time would be nice, but with current exchange rates you are already doing much better than the baseline US subscription.
Yes, I wish Tesla would roll out the yearly subscription worldwide not just the U.S.

Reactions: Hairyman