TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Premium Upgrades Pack

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Tahir, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Tahir

Tahir Member

Hi, new poster from London, just convinced my brother to buy an S, and looking at buying an X myself.

My question is regarding the interior without the premium upgrades pack, what's it like? Is the interior just plasticky without it, do I need to spend the extra £3600?

All the Model S's I've seen have the premium upgrade but it's a lot cheaper on the S...

2. Tahir

Tahir Member

Forgot to say, I'd be going for leather interior

3. Bishop

Bishop Member

there was only thing i wanted from that pack and it wasn't worth the cost of it to get it...

4. Tahir

Tahir Member

So what do you have instead of alcantara on the dash? And is the steering wheel/armrest vinyl?

5. Bishop

Bishop Member

alcantara can be added aftermarket was never really worried about that .. the only thing i wanted was the bio defense but I'm not paying for all the extra stuff to get just that

6. Tahir

Tahir Member

Thanks, may do that. Saves a LOT of money

7. Bishop

Bishop Member

most of your audio shops can add it or at least refer you to someone who does .