Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price check on MS-60D that got upgraded to 75D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in talks with a seller who has is Model S listed.
Upgraded to 75D from 60D
t has 1 year warranty left on it. Will I be able to get another 4 year warranty on the car.
Car has little bit curb rash on the wheels. Front bumper has the usual wear and tear for a 3 year old car.

What I would like to know is:
An upgraded car will it exactly charge and behave like a 75D.
Price is around 48K. Is this a good price for a 3 year old car.
What is an premium interior package.
What is a Next generation seat and can I compare it with what generation?

Here are the details that the car has
AUTOPILOT 1
FREE SUPERCHARGING. TRANSFERS
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Silver Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19″ Slipstream Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats
Dark Ash Wood Decor
Black Headliner
Supercharger Enabled
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
CLEAR HISTORY
Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 8.14.56 PM.png

It should be exactly like a 75 as it was a 75 originally with just a software limited battery. I think 48 is pretty fair, at least here in Texas. Depending on miles (assuming under 50k since there is 1 year of warranty left) I believe the original owner could purchase an extended warranty from Tesla, and there is another company that does extended warranties you might look into as well (I can't recall the name ATM).

Reactions: shrini23
I see Tesla selling the used facelift AP1 75Ds for $46-50k. These do come with 4 year, 50k miles warranty but last I heard Tesla took away free supercharging from these.

It depends how much you value free supercharging over more warranty, if it's worth paying a bit higher price for a private sale.

I'd say free supercharging tends to be overrated and end up not saving that much $ for the owner but it's a personal choice.

Having said that, 48k does sound like an ok price give the current private party sales prices around. I'd try to get it a bit lower but if the car is really nice, it may be worth it.

Reactions: byeLT4 and shrini23