Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price Check - Used 2017 Model S 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN Found:5YJSA1E24HF215478

Accessories

ADPX2 Adapter
CPF1 Connectivity
FG02 Exterior Lighting Package
FMP6 FMP6
LP01 Premium Interior Lighting
ME02 Memory Seats
PI00 No Premium Interior
PS01 Parcel Shelf
USSB US safety kit - black
X001 Override: Power Liftgate
X008 X008
X021 No spoiler or passive spoiler
X037 Powerfolding Mirrors

Audio

AU00 No Audio Package

Autopilot

APF2 Full Self-Driving Capability
APH3 AP 2.5
APPF Full Self-Driving Capability

Battery

BTX6 100 kWh

Brakes

BCMB Black Brake Calipers

Charging

CH04 High Amperage Charger Upgrade
HC01 Home Charging Installation
SC04 Pay Per Use Supercharging

Color

PPSW Pearl White
Color (Contd)

WR01 Wrap WR01

Decor

IDBO Figured Ash Wood

Drive

DU00 Drive Unit - IR
DV4W All-Wheel Drive

Filter

AF00 Standard Filter

Firmware

BR00 No firmware limit

Interior Options

DSH5 PUR Dash Pad
FR04 FR04
IX00 No Extended Nappa Leather Trim
LT5C LT5C
S32C S32C
SR07 Standard 2nd row
TR00 No Third Row Seat
UTAW White Alcantara Headliner
X027 Lighted Door Handles
YFCC Center Console

Interior+Seats

INLPC Cream Vegan
QTPC Cream Vegan Premium Interior

Model

BS00 NOBULL00
DCF0 DCF0
Model (Contd)

DRLH Left Hand Drive
GLFR GLFR
MDLS Model S
MI01 Facelift MI01
MT10A 100D Long Range
ZCST $ZCST

New

TD00 $TD00

Performance

BP02 Non-Performance Uncorked Acceleration
PF00 No Performance Legacy Package
PX00 No Performance Plus Package
X025 No Performance Package

Region

COUS COUNTRY US
RENA Region : North America

Roof

RFP2 All Glass Panoramic Roof v2

Suspension

SU01 Smart Air Suspension

Technology

PK00 LEGACY No Parking Sensors
SP00 No Security Package
X003 Maps & Navigation
X011 Override: Homelink
X014 Override: No Satellite Radio
X031 Keyless Entry
X040 No DAB Radio
Technology (Contd)

X043 No Phone Dock Kit

Trim

TM00 General Production Trim
X028 Battery Badge

Weather

CW00 No Cold Weather Package

Wheels+Tires

TIG4 TIG4
WTDS 19-Grey-Slipstream

Option codes supplied by
EV-CPO.com

In summary, the car does have Full Self-Driving Capability (FSD). The car had 27,509 miles when it was purchased for $57,000 directly from Tesla on 2020-12-28.

Tesla has disclosed that this car was previously repaired, which means it was in an accident and likely has a dirty CARFAX report. When a car is in an accident and has a dirty CARFAX, the value is diminished when trading in or selling the car at wholesale. If you look up the value of this car on Carvana or Vroom, it's likely in the $25-30k range because of the accident.

In my opinion, the cream interior is also less desirable than the white or black interior. Additionally, the car does not have the premium upgrades package, ultra high fidelity sound package or the sub zero winter package. This might not matter, but when spending that much on a car, they are premium features often included at this price point.

• Informative
Reactions: Darmie
Good info! The proposed accident discount sounds a bit harsh though. From what I’ve seen online, that would only drop the value by 5K, depending of course upon the severity and type of previous damage. I’m going to guess a discounted value of at least $60k on private sale since it has FSD and remaining bumper to bumper warranty.

Good info! The proposed accident discount sounds a bit harsh though. From what I’ve seen online, that would only drop the value by 5K, depending of course upon the severity and type of previous damage. I’m going to guess a discounted value of at least $60k on private sale since it has FSD and remaining bumper to bumper warranty.
Also, used prices have increased since it was last purchased in 2020.

1646944878717.png

You are correct, I was a little off in my estimate, the offer is about $34,000. Also, the CARFAX is showing 2+ accidents.

Reactions: voxel and CMTwinDad
It may be discouraging I know but, you need people like annetoneyo in your court. I remember looking at our first tesla back late 2016 and found one used from a dealer in Georgia. Even put a deposit down. Then went to a Tesla show room just to make sure of my used tesla purchase. We weren't far off from a new 2017 75 RWD S over the used P85+ 2014. I was so heart set on that plus that I had to have it, but the new 2017 with the changes and only being a 75 was very similar in performance. Then the fun started. We quickly found that the car was salvaged by Tesla due to an accident that affected the battery and bought at an auction by this dealer. I was very lucky to determine that information. It was not disclosed by the dealer. Being very new at this I later found out that the car probably would not Super Charge. With the help of some friends and with this knowledge, we were able to obtain our deposit back. Things may have changed over the years but this left a bad taste buying used.

Reactions: voxel
VIN Found:5YJSA1E24HF215478

Accessories

ADPX2 Adapter
CPF1 Connectivity
FG02 Exterior Lighting Package
FMP6 FMP6
LP01 Premium Interior Lighting
ME02 Memory Seats
PI00 No Premium Interior
PS01 Parcel Shelf
USSB US safety kit - black
X001 Override: Power Liftgate
X008 X008
X021 No spoiler or passive spoiler
X037 Powerfolding Mirrors

Audio

AU00 No Audio Package

Autopilot

APF2 Full Self-Driving Capability
APH3 AP 2.5
APPF Full Self-Driving Capability

Battery

BTX6 100 kWh

Brakes

BCMB Black Brake Calipers

Charging

CH04 High Amperage Charger Upgrade
HC01 Home Charging Installation
SC04 Pay Per Use Supercharging

Color

PPSW Pearl White
Color (Contd)

WR01 Wrap WR01

Decor

IDBO Figured Ash Wood

Drive

DU00 Drive Unit - IR
DV4W All-Wheel Drive

Filter

AF00 Standard Filter

Firmware

BR00 No firmware limit

Interior Options

DSH5 PUR Dash Pad
FR04 FR04
IX00 No Extended Nappa Leather Trim
LT5C LT5C
S32C S32C
SR07 Standard 2nd row
TR00 No Third Row Seat
UTAW White Alcantara Headliner
X027 Lighted Door Handles
YFCC Center Console

Interior+Seats

INLPC Cream Vegan
QTPC Cream Vegan Premium Interior

Model

BS00 NOBULL00
DCF0 DCF0
Model (Contd)

DRLH Left Hand Drive
GLFR GLFR
MDLS Model S
MI01 Facelift MI01
MT10A 100D Long Range
ZCST $ZCST

New

TD00 $TD00

Performance

BP02 Non-Performance Uncorked Acceleration
PF00 No Performance Legacy Package
PX00 No Performance Plus Package
X025 No Performance Package

Region

COUS COUNTRY US
RENA Region : North America

Roof

RFP2 All Glass Panoramic Roof v2

Suspension

SU01 Smart Air Suspension

Technology

PK00 LEGACY No Parking Sensors
SP00 No Security Package
X003 Maps & Navigation
X011 Override: Homelink
X014 Override: No Satellite Radio
X031 Keyless Entry
X040 No DAB Radio
Technology (Contd)

X043 No Phone Dock Kit

Trim

TM00 General Production Trim
X028 Battery Badge

Weather

CW00 No Cold Weather Package

Wheels+Tires

TIG4 TIG4
WTDS 19-Grey-Slipstream

Option codes supplied by
EV-CPO.com
Is this info somewhere online for free if you have the tesla VIN? Or is this via a paid subscription?

Accident history x2
No UHFS
No Cold weather pckg

....and that's a "no" from me dog.

Is this info somewhere online for free if you have the tesla VIN? Or is this via a paid subscription?

Go to the ev-cpo website and on the left side you will see "option code lookup" in green. Click, paste VIN and click submit. If it's ever been in their system (as a trade-in) it will show up the specs at the time it was last listed on Tesla.com in their used car offerings.

Since I had some time, I saw that one in person. The front bumper was definitely repainted with low quality paint. It had discoloration.

Also, I saw this one last night and it's already pending. It has FSD. I am wondering if I should have pulled the trigger on this one:

I went from a 2014S (totaled in accident) to a 2022 Model 3 only to sell it after 3 years and go to a 2018 S100D. It’s hard to adjust when you come form a model S. I also tried the Y, which is a higher body version of the 3 but otherwise identical. Here are my 7 year observations.
The S is a refined car. It has incredible air suspension that you can raise or lower as needed. It has incredible luggage space. Seats are much more comfortable and the front cabin is much wider and fees more spacious. I like to have more manual controls, for example to adjust the steering column and the mirrors without always going to the screen. I find the single center screen inconvenient. No room for maps and audio and visualization at the same time. I like to have the separat instrument cluster. I know some people have gripes with the build quality and finishes with some of the Teslas. For me the difference between the y/3 and S is like the difference between a BMW3 and BMW7 series. I took a financial hit but are happy to be back in a model S.