Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price increase & 8-year 160,000km warranty ending

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy folks, I've posted this on the facebook page but figured it could be worth posting it here for someone no there...
I was chatting to Tesla staff and it came up that there'll be a price increase of 1.5% this Sunday (21st), likely end of day but possibly during the day, and that the 8 year 160,000km warranty will be reverting to 4 year 80,000km. Any orders, either new or inventory, placed before this time will get the longer warranty, so if anyone's still considering, now would be the time to upgrade or buy while you can still get that huge warranty.

Our dollar doesn't look to be improving any time soon either...

Howdy folks, I've posted this on the facebook page but figured it could be worth posting it here for someone no there...
I was chatting to Tesla staff and it came up that there'll be a price increase of 1.5% this Sunday (21st), likely end of day but possibly during the day, and that the 8 year 160,000km warranty will be reverting to 4 year 80,000km. Any orders, either new or inventory, placed before this time will get the longer warranty, so if anyone's still considering, now would be the time to upgrade or buy while you can still get that huge warranty.

Our dollar doesn't look to be improving any time soon either...

I'm really surprised Tesla aren't continuing the 8 year general warranty, that is very likely to bring negative publicity from those who only report on Tesla when it suits their agenda.

The 8 year warranty was one of the biggest selling points for me. It shows me that Tesla stands behind their product more than any other car manufacturer and not just the battery like Toyota. They only cover the car for 5yrs and battery for 8yrs

The USD will keep getting stronger if the Fed keeps upping rates, which they probably will, even with a president that doesn’t respect the importance of their independence.
Only way USD will go down is if something major happens with China or the Saudis.