Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Printed Model S manuals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had some manuals printed up so I can keep the originals original. The printer did an awesome job. One manual (8.5"x5.5" ) contains the Owners Guide, Safety Information, Mobile Connectors Manual, and the Warranty manual. Heavyweight full color glossy paper and metal wire bound so you can flip it open.

To keep the price down I ordered about 15 extras.. So if anyone's interested in buying at my cost (about $15 each) plus shipping, let me know. It looks (imho) better than Tesla's manuals.

Pics attached. PM if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362764902122.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362764902122.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,068
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362765075288.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362765075288.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,082
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362765091397.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362765091397.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,048
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362765111839.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362765111839.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,047
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362765126985.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362765126985.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,016
I think this is a great idea, but doesn't Tesla update these periodically to match firmware upgrades? I'd worry that with the frequency of firmware updates, they may be outdated in short order. Of course, that applies to the one that came with the car too.

Received manuals from Scott. It is very professionally done. Glossy paper and hard front and back pages. The printed material looks as good as, if not better than the manuals I received with the car. I like that they are all bound together and the spiral makes it easy to flip pages. The only change I would make is to include tabs to seperate the various books that are bound together. I recommend this set to anyone who wishes to keep their original books in a safe place while keeping a copy in the vehicle.

Thanks. I think the tabs would be a good idea but would likely jack the cost up. I do have just a few left, so if anyone wants one, let me know (see the first post for info).

Received manuals from Scott. It is very professionally done. Glossy paper and hard front and back pages. The printed material look as good as, if not better than the manuals I received with the car.I like that they are all bound together and the spiral makes it easy to flip pages. The only change I would make is to include tabs to seperate the various books that are bound together. I recommend thisset to anyone that wishes to keep their original books in a safe place while keeping a copy in the vehicle.

I got a new shipment of 11 more of these in, now have 8 left. If anyone wants them let me know. Selling at my cost of $15 each plus shipping. Pretty sure everyone who has received theirs has been happy with them (chime in!). Not that I'm making any $, it's just Tesla Karma. :) PM me if you want one. I can order these in batches of 11 for the best price (ordering more at once doesn't save me anything).

I got a new shipment of 11 more of these in, now have 8 left. If anyone wants them let me know. Selling at my cost of $15 each plus shipping. Pretty sure everyone who has received theirs has been happy with them (chime in!). Not that I'm making any $, it's just Tesla Karma. :) PM me if you want one. I can order these in batches of 11 for the best price (ordering more at once doesn't save me anything).

Very happy with mine. Looks professionally published, and the binding allows it to lie flat for easy reading. Thanks much for doing this! Now all I need is my car