Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problem with front inside tyre excessive wear, need wheel alignment garage to check

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I had a problem with excessive wear on the inside of both front tyres of my Tesla S 90D 2017 model. I had both tyres replaced with new ones but was told by Tyre Pro & Quik Fit in Letchworth, that they are unable to do wheel alignment checks anymore & this has to be done by Tesla. I just wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere to have this done, I live in SG16 postcode (between Hitchin & Bedford). Many thanks Simon

Hi, I had a problem with excessive wear on the inside of both front tyres of my Tesla S 90D 2017 model. I had both tyres replaced with new ones but was told by Tyre Pro & Quik Fit in Letchworth, that they are unable to do wheel alignment checks anymore & this has to be done by Tesla. I just wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere to have this done, I live in SG16 postcode (between Hitchin & Bedford). Many thanks Simon
There’s a Tesla service centre in Milton Keynes