Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 wheel alignment - Northern Ireland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone got their wheels aligned in NI ? - if so who with ?

Booked in to Kwik Fit for new tyres (I know I know but they were the only people who had the tyres I wanted at a reasonable price).

They say they can't check the alignment because it's a Tesla. I phoned their customer support to see if anywhere did alignment and got hung up on - 3 times ! I see on other threads Tesla charge more than 2 new tyres to check.

The wear is reasonably even - the tyres I'm replacing are the originals with 29k miles on them so I've had reasonable wear - so I guess part 2 of the question is do I need the alignment checked ?

With that life for a set of tyres it seems reasonable to me. I don’t know how heavy your right foot is or if you are driving a performance model etc etc but the new car Tesla take-off usually gets “demonstrated” to friends and family 😉 … a lot

If wear is even across the tyre there is nothing wrong.

Reactions: mnobleuk
With that life for a set of tyres it seems reasonable to me. I don’t know how heavy your right foot is or if you are driving a performance model etc etc but the new car Tesla take-off usually gets “demonstrated” to friends and family 😉 … a lot

If wear is even across the tyre there is nothing wrong.
It's an SR+ so not as much torque as a performance. While I'm not a grandad I'm not a boy racer either !