Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems poll

What if any types of non-accident issues have you had with your Model 3 in the first year?

• No issues at all

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Minor software glitches that did not affect drivability

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Major software glitches that made the car undrivable

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Minor warranty repairs (cosmetic or other things that did not affect drivability)

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • Major warranty repairs (car was not drivable or unsafe to drive)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought it would be interesting to see how the cars have fared since the release.

For me, I've only had two minor warranty issues that were quickly fixed (underfilled battery coolant, and water in a taillight). Other than a couple minor software glitches the car has been a joy to own.

Vin 91XX. I had a passenger air bag sensor error the first week and a windshield imperfection that had some weird permanent glare in it.

They fixed the sensor and replaced the windshield. Other than the smelly AC cleaning they did, the car has been great.

Front tires, toe-in out of spec, caused feathering on inside tread; caught when I rotated tires at 6k miles. Too far from a SC to be practical, so I took it to a local tire shop to get done.

So far, about what I expected to see other than I thought "minor software glitch" would be higher.

With all the updates and new features I've seen a few of those but in general the updates have made the car much better over the year.