Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production/Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a account with Tesla with only a model S reservation, it says the same. In my account there is a default picture of a Red roadster. I think the "Version = 2.5" is representing the picture which is shown.

No, it shows a 2.0 Roadster. Here's the screen:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1433&d=1298996630.jpg

Attachments

• version25.jpg
    version25.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 533
Does anyone know if any of the components made in Japan for Tesla were affected by the earthquake/tsunami that might delay delivery and production?

Please this is a discussion and I don't want to seem insensitive to the loss in Japan for the sake of a purchase here. My heart goes out to all who have lost in this disaster.

Last edited:
Japan is experiencing hell right now, and I pray for the ones affected. But I think Japan will rebuild the infrastructure pretty quick, there is such a will in that country to rebuild. Just think of the aftermath of WW2. I do pray to God the 3 nuclear cores wont have meltdowns. Now that would be like Chernobyl all over again :(

My roadster has gone through all the different factory stages including final testing, and now it says my order has been confirmed????? I have received no e-mail of any kind...... what is the usual for European roadsters? thanks for a response!

felix b.

My Roadster was imported yesterday and will be deliveredy this week but I havent received any email so far.

Tesla had a production shift for the EU-Models because they needed some extra Roadsters for Geneva Car Expo and for their Shops (they sold more stock Models than expected). That's why production is delayed 1-2 weeks.

The Roadster of my colleague (#510) has been in The Netherlands since 1.5 weeks, but when doing the last check they found a small malfunction, which they had to repair (Something with the front suspension).

Right now he/we are waiting for the license-plate, hopefully he'll be able to pick it up tomorrow.

For now: Nog geen kenteken voor mijn Tesla Roadster maar kon hem wel a... on Twitpic

My Roadster was imported yesterday and will be deliveredy this week but I havent received any email so far.

Hi Suxxer, what were the last online messages after the final testing message? since mine has now gone back to the original statement that my order has been confirmed I am a little worried that something has happened in the production.......?!

felix b.

Hi Suxxer, what were the last online messages after the final testing message? since mine has now gone back to the original statement that my order has been confirmed I am a little worried that something has happened in the production.......?!

felix b.

I got the same thing as you did --- it went back to saying "Your order has been confirmed" after all the production phases were completed. What the really means is that your car is now at the dealer, or at least that's what happened with mine anyway. The next status will be "Your Roadster has been delivered" or something like that once you actually get the car, but they may make you wait a few days which apparently what is happening. You'll hear from them soon, and if not just contact your customer advocate who will get you right in the loop on what's going on.