Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production/Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So they should be at or close to 400 cars delivered by the end of the month ...

This jives with what I have been told as well. They should actually dip into the 400s before the end of the month as far as car VINs go I think. But of course with the wacky schedules where certain cars end up taking weeks longer than others I don't know that they will be in absolute cars delivered.

These guys are friends and we could see that. Made it personable. Very nice. Though I'd cut out another 1.5 minutes.

Next time. let's see some hills and it would be great to have a speakerphone between the two drivers. Oh and two cameras (front and back views) in each car!

I can count 31 in this panorama.... including that strange all-yellow one on the far left and Elon's gray and orange-striped in the shop.

EDIT: look at this picture here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joenuxoll/3460609989/sizes/o/

There is a green car (in the group facing towards the camera) that appears to have the number 925... am I reading that incorrectly or is that car waaaay out of order?

Last edited:
I can count 31 in this panorama.... including that strange all-yellow one on the far left and Elon's gray and orange-striped in the shop.

EDIT: look at this picture here:
Flickr Photo Download: Carl's New Tesla 31

There is a green car (in the group facing towards the camera) that appears to have the number 925... am I reading that incorrectly or is that car waaaay out of order?

I think you mean Martin's gray/orange-striped ... and I think it might be 385 (not #925).

If any is at the Menlo Park store and sees number 392 (twilight blue) I'd love to see a picture. It should be coming in 1-3 weeks!

Unfortunately, we had all gone by the time you posted this. I am not sure of this number (there were several twilight blue cars there), but it is possible that this was 392. What kind of wheels did you order?

3478476396_95f0446fbe_b_d.jpg