Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production/Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More sea of Roadsters:

3478475322_dc877f04cf_b_d.jpg
What's with the windscreen on the foreground red? Cracked?

I got a call Monday, yesterday the 27th, that the car was being loaded on the truck for delivery. It will take a week or more to make it to Maryland, depends on how many other stops they have to make along the way.

They are really humming on production numbers right now if yours is #408. It seems like they are doing more than 20 per week.

I am between 6-8 weeks on getting Roadster Sport #1. It is really getting close to production start date in England, which means that the 2008 model year is almost complete.

I am sure that in addition to getting the cars out the door and the money in the door part of the motivation may be having the number delivered as large as possible for the Letterman show.

The motivation may simply be to put up a higher number than March so that progress can be positively reported. Every single delivery counts.

If they were to only deliver 95 Roadsters, people would question what is wrong. Local deliveries are easy and they are likely pushing them to pickup their damn Roadster so they have more space. :mad:

#435 is alive!

This isn't so much a "random" roadster sighting (as it happened at the Menlo Park store). But dpeilow and doug were nice enough to hunt down my car while they were there yesterday. From dpeilow's photostream:

3493758510_a606b259e0_b.jpg

Tesla called yesterday to arrange for me to come pick it up next week.