Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Project Solar UK reviews ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol apparently they are the best in UK.

Do you have any other suggestions for companies?
It will depend on where you’re based. I used a couple of local companies with good reviews.

Project Solar apparently use dirty tricks such as pressure sales offering discounts if accepting quotes quickly, which is a big no no for the industry.

It will depend on where you’re based. I used a couple of local companies with good reviews.

Project Solar apparently use dirty tricks such as pressure sales offering discounts if accepting quotes quickly, which is a big no no for the industry.
But they do have 99 years warranty on their products which I’ve not seen others do

I live in Newcastle by the way

But they do have 99 years warranty on their products which I’ve not seen others do

I live in Newcastle by the way
The 99 year or sometimes lifetime warranty I’ve seen some advertise is marketing nonsense. The working lifespan of a PV installation is 20 years. By then the equipment will be obsolete and there will be far better alternatives available. A 20 year warranty on the panels, which is pretty much standard, is more than enough.
Also, is it likely the company will be around in their current guise in 20+ years? Very unlikely.

I can’t personally recommend anyone in your area, but if you’re on FB I can recommend this group: Solar & battery UK (including any other renewable energy source/storage) | Facebook

• Informative
Reactions: UkNorthampton
The problem is that many of these companies simply contract out the most important aspect, the installation. Some are good and some bad and it’s a bit of a lottery. Get local recommendations and good luck.
Yeah many suggest local companies but aren’t local companies too small to be trusted? What’s so different about local companies?