TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Prolong the Agony in a Different Way!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Newscutter, May 28, 2014.

1. Newscutter

Newscutter Member

Shout out to "Ugliest1" for the awesome thread title.

Delivery Day has arrived for me (only 8+ hours to go!), but I thought folks cruising here might enjoy commiserating by reading of my "journey to Tesla" saga.

It's an 11-part series of blog posts that start here: TESLA Pittsburgh: Part 1: In the Beginning...

Updates post-delivery will appear on TESLA Pittsburgh

Thanks everyone for your help getting me this far. It is greatly, GREATLY appreciated.

Okay. SLEEP.

2. karmamule

karmamule Member

Just read through your series of post and very much enjoyed them, thanks! :)

(Also said Hi over on G+)

Looking forward to future updates.