Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Protect your Key - Silicone FobPockets now in stock!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pete thanks so much for making these. I recently ordered the screen protectors, rustic letter fob pocket, and 2 of the silicone ones (one black with signature red which will match my car once I plasti-dip my Tesla decals red, and one glow in the dark for my camping trips out to Joshua tree to keep me from losing the key in the dark). The only problem is my Model S is still at least 3 weeks from delivery, so I'll just be looking at them until then.

Last edited:
Please excuse this question if it was covered, but what is the raison d'etre for these?
Do the keys that come with the car, malfunction or have cosmetic wear and tear without them?
Are they considered universally an enhancement to the experience of carrying around your key and using it?
Thanks!

Please excuse this question if it was covered, but what is the raison d'etre for these?
Do the keys that come with the car, malfunction or have cosmetic wear and tear without them?
Are they considered universally an enhancement to the experience of carrying around your key and using it?
Thanks!

At least the earlier versions would get rings on the top where the buttons would punch through the think cover. They are also easy to misplace without something like this. This is a nice product.

At least the earlier versions would get rings on the top where the buttons would punch through the think cover. They are also easy to misplace without something like this. This is a nice product.

In addition, you can get different colors for 'his/hers' if you have one model S; or different colors if you have two model Ss.

This product is well worth the cost IMO.

Thanks!
Although I do like the sleekness of an unprotected key fob, it does scratch up pretty easily so I would worry about putting it in the same pocket as change or a set of keys. This cover is the best looking one I've come across, and does its job well. It's also nice and grippy in case it's raining and you want to make sure the door is opened as fast as possible and don't wait for the auto open as you're running to your car. I usually don't use covers of any kind (even for my phone) but this is one exception.

i use these 2 .
QQ图片20170419143502.jpg

Thanks Guys. I've been working on new options, there's some new leather FobPockets on the site now, and we're trying to get snazzy with the silicones, we've just added the "Bling Black" as a sparkly alternative.

View attachment 60461

The silicones are a really popular item for us, and we might be making some traction with Tesla on them, although it's slow going.
This key fob makes me feel sick just owing it sintensive point on the outside shape.If the outside color is Pure color will be better.