Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2374.JPG
Hello Everyone! New member here, I am a detailer located in the greater Philadelphia area and I am a huge Tesla and car enthusiast in general, I'm also a shine enthusiast and figured I could showcase some vehicles that we have protected! If you aren't in the same state and cant come by and talk to us and check us out... Im happy to help you with anything detailing related. From my reviews on products, my opinion on certain services or even processes on maintaining your own cars..please reach out! id love to help!
IMG_2371.JPG
IMG_2382.JPG
IMG_2383.JPG
I will include pictures of a Model X that we have finished recently. This one received our Level 3 ceramic coating package as well as our protection plus paint protection film package (High impact areas covered in paint protection film) The hood, Fenders, front bumper, headlights, A-pillars, mirrors, rocker panels, and behind the rear wheel have Xpel Ultimate Plus Film on them. The entire vehicle was decontaminated and paint corrected along with minor wet-sanding to achieve 90%-95% clarity in the paint prior to film and coating application. The entire vehicle was then ceramic coated... Wheels, brake calipers, windows, and the paint (Including the film)
The gloss on this one is insane! Such a good spec as well, I absolutely love the white leather. Now that this X has left our shop, the owner can now enjoy it worry free and as shiny as can be!
Instagram- @Menardpremiumdetailing
Website- Menardpremiumdetailing.com
Reach out with any questions please! I would love to help out!
IMG_2363.JPG