Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pulled the trigger on Jaguar i-pace as second EV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently, you can get an I-pace under 50K (after $7500 tax incentive) that has many features that are not available for MY such as:
Air Suspension; HUD; Cooled and Heated seats. 18 Way Adjustable Leather Seats; Four-zone Climate Control; Ambient Interior Lighting, Apple Car Play and Android Auto Integrated; 5 Year/60k Warranty and Free Maintenance; $7500 tax incentive
You are not wrong that you get a lot of car for the money. We got a sweet deal. I cringe at the thought of someone paying sticker for this car when it first came out. Just for giggles I submitted a trade in request from tesla to see what they would give for our I-pace with less than 1k miles on it and a msrp north of 80k. $52k was the number they came back with. My wife would not let them have it, she loves her Jaguar.

• Informative
Reactions: alloverx
You are not wrong that you get a lot of car for the money. We got a sweet deal. I cringe at the thought of someone paying sticker for this car when it first came out. Just for giggles I submitted a trade in request from tesla to see what they would give for our I-pace with less than 1k miles on it and a msrp north of 80k. $52k was the number they came back with. My wife would not let them have it, she loves her Jaguar.

I have placed an order on MY a few months ago then saw a great deal on I-pace while waiting. I took a chance on the I pace as I too got a trade-in offer from Tesla that could make me some money after tax credit if I decided to trade the I pace for a MY. That did not happen for reasons that I think you and your wife could understand. I am too a big Tesla fan but, IMO, ones own themselves a favor to try both Tesla and Jaguar if they are in a market of an EV now.