Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quality Questions w/ pics.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View media item 119516View media item 119515View media item 119514
Looking over my Model 3 that I finally took delivery of yesterday, the only few things I see are these three items.

A) The roof glass doesn’t line up slightly on one side (not a huge deal for me), BUT the two rubber seals don’t meet. Is that going to be a problem in the future with water ingress? Especially during car washes?

B) the door seam INSIDE the window seems torn. I see stitching. Maybe that’s to the ‘leather’ door panel. It’s quite obvious though with the white stitches surrounded by black materials.

C) The rubber seal that makes contact with the rear window (facing forward) doesn’t actually touch the window glass at the bottom 1” above the chrome door panel. The interior seal makes contacts, but again, I’m concerned with water getting INSIDE the door while driving in rain. It would get past the first seal, hit the second one, and go down. To where? I’m afraid the bottoms of my doors will rust out 5yrs cause there is water at the bottom

What are your guy’s thoughts? Any of these concerns ligitimate? Should I ask for repairs? Or am I being overly picky?

See picture

Attachments

• sdfsdf.jpg
    sdfsdf.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 142