Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about prior referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been looking, but I can't find it.
If someone bought a model 3 using my referral code in Dec 2018, what did i get? I thought I got 6 months super charging, but that doesn't seem to be the case
thanks,
david

so, if i don't see any reference tot he referral code, does that mean it wasn't entered properly?
thanks
Probably, since it should show up even after it has only been ordered, if it isn't there now then it may have been ordered incorrectly. You can have the person that placed the order contact Tesla and check. If it wasn't added, or was added incorrectly, they may be able to change it. Also, back in December, the reward for one referral was to get your picture etched in glass and shot into space: Referral Program

I have been looking, but I can't find it.
If someone bought a model 3 using my referral code in Dec 2018, what did i get? I thought I got 6 months super charging, but that doesn't seem to be the case
thanks,
david

In decmber of 2018, if someone ELSE bought a tesla using YOUR referral, and you only had 1, YOUR prize was to be able to submit a photo to tesla to be shot into space (which they have not allowed upload of as of yet).

YOU didnt get 6 months supercharging from someone else using your referral, THEY got 6 months supercharging for using YOUR referral.

Also, when I check the loot box app, the information has been replaced with the current referral program. For example, I picked up my car in december of 2018, and between the end of november, and the end of december, I had 9 referrals (making me eligible for the 5 different awards that tesla offered during that time). None of my referrals show up in the lootbox app now, and they did before the program "went away" and recently came back in its new more neutered down form.

In december, if I remember correctly the reward levels were (with the rewards being awarded at each level)

============================================

Award Redemption
Award selections must be made by February 28, 2019. Awards will be fulfilled based on the timelines below once all eligible referral orders have been delivered. Contact [email protected] with any questions.

1 Qualifying Referral:
Launch Your Photo into Deep Space Orbit
Additional details will be emailed ahead of the launch.

2 Qualifying Referrals:
Owners can choose either of the options below for each of their second referral.

• Signature Black Wall Connector
    Current shipping times are 6-8 weeks.
  • Founders Series Tesla Model S for Kids
    Model S for Kids will be shipped directly from Radio Flyer in April. Those who choose to donate to a children’s charity will receive an email from the organization when the donation has been completed.
3 Qualifying Referrals:
Owners can choose either of the options below for their third referral.

• Performance Wheels for Model 3, 21” Arachnid Wheels for Model S or 22” Turbine Wheels for Model X
    Wheels are shipped to your selected Service Center 6-8 weeks after award selection. Your Service Center will contact you once your wheels are available for pick-up. Performance wheels for Model 3 Wheels will be available for installation starting Summer 2019.
  • One Week with Model S or Model X
    You will be contacted by your selected location based on availability. If you do not use this award, it may be given to a friend.
4 Qualifying Referrals:
Priority Access to Vehicle Software Updates
Access will automatically be granted until December 31, 2020.

5 Qualifying Referrals:
Tesla Unveiling Invitation
Invitations will be emailed ahead of each unveiling event. Once each event is at capacity, remaining winners will be invited to the following unveiling event, prioritized by time of award qualification.

Last edited: