Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question about the app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my P3D+ back from the service center. They replaced the computer to fix my issue. When I open the app now it shows a Model 3 with aero wheels. Is there a way to change it back to the original wheels inside the app? Or is that information coming directly from the computer and there is no way to change it?

I had to have my computer replaced a few weeks ago as well. 6 days in the shop to do it and a ICE loaner with several moves of the time/date of completion of the fix - communication was at best, horrible. I'm wondering if this is a common issue with Model 3's or other Tesla's, though I can't find a lot on the boards in that regard?

My wife is really disappointed with the service personnel we worked with and so was I. She's a bit afraid to drive it these days after the slow march over a period of maybe the hour or two she endured as it wound down and finally stopped working. The service rep was hilarious with the "do you know how to reboot", as if every owner hasn't had to do that a number of times :).

Not really answering your question, but I'm curious if others have had computers replaced?