Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question - Delivery Date Set @ March 19th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, you all were so helpful last time I started a thread, so I thought I'd post again!

I now have a scheduled delivery date for March 19th at 4:00 PM. From those of you who already got your car, does that usually mean that's when you will actually be able to pick it up and drive home or does that mean it will arrive at the service center and they will need to inspect everything etc before letting you come to pick it up?

I'm getting so excited, I can't wait, so your answers will hopefully help get me through to next week easier.

Hi everyone, you all were so helpful last time I started a thread, so I thought I'd post again!

I now have a scheduled delivery date for March 19th at 4:00 PM. From those of you who already got your car, does that usually mean that's when you will actually be able to pick it up and drive home or does that mean it will arrive at the service center and they will need to inspect everything etc before letting you come to pick it up?

I'm getting so excited, I can't wait, so your answers will hopefully help get me through to next week easier.

Congrats! While I can’t answer your question since I haven’t taken delivery yet, I’m curious what config you ordered?

Congrats! While I can’t answer your question since I haven’t taken delivery yet, I’m curious what config you ordered?

Thanks!

Ordered Feb 4th...

Model 3 Performance
-Black exterior and interior
-Enhanced Auto Pilot

However, this was the old pricing so they offered full self driving for free if I keep my order, which I accepted.

Also, I got black because I’m going to get my car wrapped and the chrome deleted because I don’t really like any of the colors offered by Tesla.

I already have the wrap service scheduled :) it will take 4-7 days to complete, so I’m literally going to drive it from the service center to the shop or maybe I’ll keep it one day and then take it to the shop lol. They said Tesla paint because it’s built in California is really soft and easily chips, so they said I should bring it asap as any chips will also show under the wrap.

I’ll be getting 3M Gloss Lemon Sting. It looks exactly like one of the BMW M colors, the yellowish one. I’ll post pictures once I take delivery and get it wrapped :))))

Congrats on yours too!

So once they have sent you the delivery appointment date and time that is the day you go and pick it up unless for some reason they tell you otherwise. When I ordered mine on 1/22/19 I had a text message 12 hours later with delivery date and time for 1/29/19 and a few emails afterwards to complete the account information then a phone call about 2 days prior to set delivery date confirming everything.

Congrats! to both you and Thing 2.