Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question on VIN Range 408k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a deposit on an inventory Pearl White M3P- and a delivery date for next week. My VIN ends with 408XXX and I was hoping to get some feedback from the owners here who took delivery of Model 3s recently that are in this VIN range. Did your car have any build quality issues at delivery?

Might not be the perfect indication of how my car is going to turn up but assuming Tesla builds the cars in batches and end of quarter rush might impact build quality, thought the other cars in my batch can give an idea for what to expect at delivery...

Mine is a 211xxx VIN, and it looks fabulous. Zero concerns.

IMG_2756.jpg

I have a deposit on an inventory Pearl White M3P- and a delivery date for next week. My VIN ends with 408XXX and I was hoping to get some feedback from the owners here who took delivery of Model 3s recently that are in this VIN range. Did your car have any build quality issues at delivery?

Might not be the perfect indication of how my car is going to turn up but assuming Tesla builds the cars in batches and end of quarter rush might impact build quality, thought the other cars in my batch can give an idea for what to expect at delivery...

I'm in the same boat. Taking delivery of a Pearl White M3P- on Wednesday with the same VIN range: 4084XX.
I've noticed a lot of recent VINs reported as 42XXXX, so I was wondering if ours were built a few months ago.