Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question to CPO owner, what are your monthly payment like?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the title say it all but I'm curious if I can afford it. I have a few other questions:

How much did you put in down payment?
What was the listed price of your CPO?
Does the CPO price include gouvernement incentive? -> List of eligible used vehicles – Government Pilot Project
Did you had to pay any additional fee beside licenses / insurance?

The questions you are asking are like playing Defense, The best Defense is a great Offense...
A better question would be, How can I afford it regardless of the price?
What can I do to increase my income to afford whatever I want?
How much do I need to make a Year to live the life where I can buy what I want?
And the best question: is What can I buy that pays me a Monthly Passive income that is more than my Monthly expenses? (the answer to that question equal Retirement...)

The best thing one of the easiest ways to increase your income is by starting an online business at low-cost, work on it part-time, where you can write off tons of things and work to get your Return on Initial Investments fast, + profit....But doing so if you add that to your existing source of Income, you can reach 100K/Year after taxes and at that level, you should be able to buy most of what you want. But before find out a plan of action the most important thing you can do is make a commitment to increase your income, Period...Than after you made that commitment the solution will come...

I'm working on myself and changing the way I think, and commit to increase my income...I use to say I can't afford it, but now I saw how can I afford it. Your mind comes with all sorts of ways to increase your income...My Plan is to play Offence and Defense at the same time. Increase my income, buy assets with it and get these assets to pays for my liabilities. I can put these assets under a business where I can write off and pay lower taxes on my income. There are different things you can do, if you are interested, send me a private message I'll be happy to give you couple tips...The more Electric car that is out there, the better it is for the environment,

Last edited:
Start here:
EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings

Cheapest one is 2014 85kWh loaded with options:
85 kWh Model S 5YJSA1H10EFP32632 | Tesla Canada

$73K before tax, $83K with tax.

Warranty : 4 year coverage on car from 2017-2021 remaining time of original 8 year battery+motor from 2014-2022.
Let's say the car is worth $34K in 2021 on trade in, that means it cost $50K/4years/12months=$1041/month

If you drive 25000 km per year, you might save $8K in fuel costs over that time compared to a gas car.
So equivalent gas car monthly payment would be $875/mo, about what a premium $50K BMW might cost on lease.

If you can afford a premium gas car lease + fuel, you may be able to afford the Tesla.