Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Questions from guy considering a purchase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope to hear how boatguy does with his delivery.
As the song goes, "sitting in limbo". I have my VIN and a projected delivery in April, beyond that, just sitting in limbo...

It's how it usually goes with me, lots of analysis in the decision making process, then when I make the decision, I want it NOW! But the world doesn't work like that, so time to let the factory do it's work.

Small world thing. When I was about 10yrs, I lived a few miles from what is now the Tesla factory. It was originally a GM factory and at the grand opening they opened it up to the local residents for a tour and my dad took me to see this marvel of modern manufacturing. It was HUGE, and we were amazed that the employees road bicycles to get around within the factory.

I'll return next month to a very different factory, run by a very different company!

As the song goes, "sitting in limbo". I have my VIN and a projected delivery in April, beyond that, just sitting in limbo...

It's how it usually goes with me, lots of analysis in the decision making process, then when I make the decision, I want it NOW! But the world doesn't work like that, so time to let the factory do it's work.

Small world thing. When I was about 10yrs, I lived a few miles from what is now the Tesla factory. It was originally a GM factory and at the grand opening they opened it up to the local residents for a tour and my dad took me to see this marvel of modern manufacturing. It was HUGE, and we were amazed that the employees road bicycles to get around within the factory.

I'll return next month to a very different factory, run by a very different company!

Cheers! Well, it looks like you have a boat to tend to. It will help pass the time. We are fortunate, or in many of our cases, have worked our a**es off to buy and enjoy these novelties for a while.

We've all (well, except those who bought used) been there. It'll be ready before you know it. I too look forward to hearing what you think once the time comes. Yes, even if you're complaining! Although of course I hope you find nothing to complain about.