Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Questions regarding my new model 3.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I took delivery last week and there are still some things that I would like clarification on, I have searched for answers to most of these but sometimes I get conflicting answers so I thought I would check with you guys.

Firmware: 2019.16.3.2

1). My Tesla Model 3 is missing the web browser icon. Tesla online chat told me that the web browser is only for premium connectivity users. But even if I hotspot my model 3, the web browser icon still doesn't show up?

2). I read the FAQ on Tesla's webpage regarding premium connectivity purchase and it hasn't be rolled out yet. But Tesla online chat told me that she thinks it can be bought from the website or calling the sales store? Is that true?

3). I've been shown the auto parallel parking and auto reverse parking features, are they only for people that bought the FSD package? Since I can't get mine to auto reverse park.

4). I've tested out Sentry mode many times over the last couple of days, including triggering it myself and watching the screen turn on. BUT my phone never got any notifications regarding Sentry mode events, I thought the Tesla app is supposed to give you an alert when sentry mode is triggered.

Thanks in advance.

Can't tell you much, but something I know is Tesla staff isn't necessarily aware of what is going on. It is best to dig the infos out of the website and out of the user manual. Even the technicians could be unaware of the latest addition.