Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio station display on main screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MX build April 2023. When the radio is on the station is displayed on the main screen. There is NO WAY to hide it.

I was told this is a software glitch on X & S models and will be fixed soon but I was also told it had been this way for a while.

Can anyone confirm this glitch and provide any feedback on it?

Thanks.

MX build April 2023. When the radio is on the station is displayed on the main screen. There is NO WAY to hide it.

I was told this is a software glitch on X & S models and will be fixed soon but I was also told it had been this way for a while.

Can anyone confirm this glitch and provide any feedback on it?

I wouldn't necessarily call this a "glitch" in the sense of something that's broken. I believe it's behaving as designed, even if the design is IMHO annoying and wrong.

Anyway I think all the Palladium (a.k.a. "post 2021 refresh") cars have always worked this way, both Model S and Model X. I don't anticipate that changing, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

Bruce.

PS. "Main screen" is a bit ambiguous...the words traditionally used here are Instrument Cluster (the screen in front of the driver) and Center Information Display (the larger screen on the centerline of the car). Abbreviated IC and CID.

• Informative
Reactions: MitchMitch