Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rain Water in Bed of Cybertruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious how much water others are getting in the bed of their truck during rain. Mine was initially pretty well sealed from the factory but now I'm seeing one leak path
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 8.20.23 AM.png
up near the top/front. The cover isn't water tight, so this is too be expected. I'm just curious what others are seeing.

• Funny
Reactions: CyberShy
I'm curious how much water others are getting in the bed of their truck during rain. Mine was initially pretty well sealed from the factory but now I'm seeing one leak pathView attachment 1041261 up near the top/front. The cover isn't water tight, so this is too be expected. I'm just curious what others are seeing.
What I see is a bed that looks like someone took a p!ss in his truck.

Thanks for the laugh.

God forbid the bed gets wet. Is it advertised as water tight?
No, it's not advertised as water tight and the owner's manual has this caution statement.

CAUTION
Although the tonneau cover protects contents from the majority of water during rain, snow, etc., it does not make the cargo bed waterproof. Water ingress and/or condensation can occur. Therefore, do not store items that can be damaged by water under the tonneau cover. Store water-sensitive items in the cab, the Under Bed Compartment, or the Powered Frunk.